Sales Team Member
SAAS Automotive has been supplying quality accessories to the Australian Automotive Aftermarket since 1954 and is proudly Australian owned and operated. We distribute to our national and international customers from our warehouse based in Campbellfield and have a small and dynamic team dedicated to customer service and success.
The Position – The ShopSAAS Team Sales Office (Full Time)
We are seeking a person that understands and appreciates our core company values which include being customer focussed, action oriented, passionate and a respectful member of our small but enthusiastic team.
Our team members are both valued and appreciated – we have fun at work but passionately pursue results and continued staff development. You will be required to work independently, be responsive to enquiries from our customers and ultimately report directly to the company owner/director.
If you’re looking to join a company where you feel like family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra, and where you can build meaningful relationships with our customers, then we’d love to hear from you!
Our Customer Service Team:
- Are committed to providing first class, genuine service to our customers.
- Are familiar with our product range and customers - we are the experts to talk to
- Are the first point of contact – impressions matter.
- Work dynamically with the rest of our team members and departments
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work in a small team environment that deals with high volume/fast turnaround sales, enquiries, and opportunities.
You will require the following attributes: -
- Passionate about cars and performance accessories
- Previous experience in Retail and/or Customer Service Operations
- Reliable, punctual, and able to work on your own
- Well presented with a friendly & positive attitude
- Attention to detail, literacy & numeracy skills
- Current Australian car license
- Fit & Healthy
- Must be able to present current COVID vaccination status
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Australian Resident
We can offer you:
An inclusive team environment that fosters development and rewards initiative.
Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential.
SAAS Automotive employees enjoy full superannuation compliance, and your final remuneration will be negotiated with the Owner/Director commensurate with experience and ability.
What you’ll need to submit your application
- Use the SAAS JOB APPLICATION BUTTON below
- Your full name and address details
- Email Address and Contact Phone Number
- A copy of your latest CV/Resumé